Hi! My name is Timo and I've been working in this field of business since 1999.
After finishing my apprenticeship as a show technician, I started working freelance - I mainly work in Europe, but my network reaches all the way to north america.
I live in Hamburg, Germany - this city has been my home since 2003.
I have had the joy and privilege of collecting my experiences on all kinds of jobs and shows - from rock concerts over musical shows to live broadcasts.
My job description and area of responsibility is not just limited to the support of shows - through my experiences over the last 18 years my spectrum of expertise has become diverse and I can cater to a large field:
- operation of a small sound and recording studio (mixing of bands)
- counseling for the technicial realisation of shows
- planning and manufacturing of customer specific equipment
- knowledge and practical experience in the field of lights for shows
- guidance and project managment
- planning und construction of show equipment such as cases
I love my job, because I get to work with so many different people and personalities from around the globe.